Sunday, March 22, 2015

Father at Levaya" I sacrificed 7 pure sheep on Rosh Chodesh Nissan"

For Eretz Yisrael Levaya click HERE
At the hesped for the 7 children of the Sassoon family their Father Rav Gavriel Sassoon wept and grieved on his loss, he said "I've lost everything, you were very high and holy neshamos, you had faces of angels  your death is a kapara for Am Yisrael. My children were unbelievable. They were the best. But the truth is every child is the best, every child is the most beautiful child in the world."I want to ask my children forgiveness. I did my best and my wife did my best. Please everybody love your child, love your children, love others’ children, that's all that counts, understand them, don't negate them,” he said.  "We have to love them as parent and we have to love them as teachers"  Thousands of yiddin from the tri state area came to the funeral and be mishtatef in the tzaar of the sassoon family.
Father  Rav Gavriel Sassoon being maspid his 7 children R"L






Bodies of the 7 Sasoon children flown to Eretz YiIsrael for Kvurah

No comments:

Post a Comment